How to Obtain a Copy of Your Own Criminal Record
Individuals may obtain a copy of their own Utah Criminal History in person at our office.
Where to Apply:
Utah County Sheriff's Office
3075 North Main Street
Spanish Fork, Utah
(Parking lot on the North side of the building)
How to Apply:
- Applications must be filled out in person.
- Only your own criminal history may be obtained.
- Copies are valid only for the date it is requested.
- Individual must be a resident of Utah County.
- COST : Fee is $15.00 - payable in cash, personal check, money order or cashier's check.
- IDENTIFICATION : A valid Utah government issued photo ID, such as a valid Utah Driver's License, Utah Identification Card or Passport is required. Utah Driving Privilege Cards will not be accepted.
If identification doesn't show a current Utah County address, individuals must bring in two other forms of proof of residency (i.e. Utility bills, bank statements, phone bills, etc...) dated within the last 60 days.
- HOURS : 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Monday through Thursday only.