Click ‘N Learn Online Classes
Please follow these steps to complete an
online class with Click 'N Learn:
- Please select the type of internet connection that you have.
- Modules (DSL)
- Modules (Dial Up)
- Select the WIC clinic you attend from the dropdown list shown.
- Click on “Learning Modules Menu” and then select a Click ‘N Learn Online Class Option of your choice.
- Please enter:
- First Name
- Last Name
- WIC ID
- Click “Login” and then complete the online class and quiz.
- Click “Score Quiz Now” and print the certificate.
If you do not have a printer you need to write the information from the Certificate on a piece of paper.
- Utah County WIC clients need to bring the completed paper to their education appointment as proof of class completion. WIC staff will then issue your WIC food vouchers.
Feeding Your Baby
Feeding Your Child
Guidelines for Physical Activity
What is Breast Milk All About?
How Can I Start?
WIC Will Help You!